Popular Posts


Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 12, 2012


The Department of Child Support Services will assist you, at no cost, with enforcing your child support order.  To begin the enforcement process, they will need a copy of your support order, your ex's name, home and work addresses, and his social security number. They can then enforce the child support orders through various means such as:
  • wage withholding,
  • intercepting tax refunds,
  • reporting delinquencies to the credit bureaus,
  • suspending or revoking driver's, professional, or occupational licenses,
  • filing liens against bank accounts, property, or settlements,
  • passport denial,
  • court fines or jail time.

For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/ --

No comments:

Post a Comment