Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 1, 2010

Do I Need A Divorce Attorney?

Good question, we hear that a lot, can I not just do the divorce on my own? Can I represent my case and my divorce myself in court? So when do you need a divorce lawyers help? It kind of is a no brainer, you know you need a lawyer for certain things, if you have been arrested, getting sued, if you have been charged with a certain crime; yes these are really good times to have a lawyer at hand, these are times that you may just be able to get through a legal battle on your own without a lawyer by your side...

To view this article in its entirety, click here.

For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/




--

No comments:

Post a Comment