Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 30, 2013

ARE YOU ADDICTED TO AN UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP?

Some people want out of destructive relationships but end up staying. On one hand they want out, on the other hand, there is a stronger pull to continue on as before. In other words, the relationship is addictive.

I knew for the last ten years of my nineteen year marriage I would be better off if I left. I knew it was an unhealthy relationship but was completely overwhelmed if I even entertained the idea of leaving. I thought I was imagining that life was miserable and that I wasn’t trying hard enough. I felt leaving the marriage was admitting I was a failure as a wife and mother. It became a tug of war between what I thought I should do and what I knew deep down I had to do

To continue reading this article by Penny L. Haider click below:
http://www.divorcemag.com/articles/Relationships/addicted_to_the_relationship.html

For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment