Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 23, 2015

HOW TO HAVE QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR KIDS

Being a divorced mom is hard for reasons different than some people might think. A widowed friend recently shared on her blog that she was jealous of divorced moms that had every other weekend free from kids. Granted, she was thinking in terms of having free time to cultivate a new relationship. But when I read it, I felt such sadness because I can’t stand missing things in my kid’s lives when they’re not with me on those weekends they spend with their father. When my kids were babies, I was overwhelmed with the 24/7 care, lack of sleep, and everybody always needing something from me. I couldn’t wait for an excuse to escape. Yes, a trip to the dentist was like a spa day to me.
To continue viewing this article from Life 360 please click below:
https://www.life360.com/blog/how-to-have-quality-time-with-the-kids/
For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/ --

No comments:

Post a Comment