Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

SOMETIMES SEPARATION IS NECESSARY, EVEN THE POPE SAYS SO

Lately, I've been surrounded by weddings. First my daughter's, then a good friend's daughter's, then my god-daughter's -- all in the span of 4 weeks. Each was a beautiful celebration of the bittersweet passing of the torch between generations. And the blissful, hopeful, adoring looks on the newly-weds' faces made me believe again, though cautiously, in love and marriage.
Yet, with the wisdom of years now behind me, I know life is messy, full of surprises-- and sometimes more like a soap opera. According to friends who'd witnessed it, I too was blissful on my wedding day. However, thanks to what many would call "extenuating circumstances," I divorced years ago from a situation resulting in an annulment by the Catholic Church. It was, and occasionally still is, painful, especially when I'm around "intact" families.
To continue viewing this article by Sharon Zarozny please click below:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sharon-zarozny/sometimes-separation-is-n_b_7758936.html
For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment