- Don't become personally involved in your child's divorce.
- Don't ask your friend, the lawyer, to represent your son or daughter.
- Don't go to meetings between your son or your daughter and his or her lawyer.
- Don't let your son's or daughter's divorce affect your relationship with your other children.
- Don't interfere with your son-in-law's or daughter-in-law's visitation rights with your grandchildren.
For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/ --