Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 10, 2015

WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MEET YOUR EXES NEW LOVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

My ex has a girlfriend.
I don't know how serious it is or how serious it isn't, but she's there. Just hanging out on his Facebook page, silently.
She's there, just casually mentioned by him a month ago.
Whether she's a she of importance or a she of the moment, she's there.
It's the first girlfriend post separation in the land of divorce.
He technically "won" the race, as in, he is the first person to move on, and not me.
This bothered me initially.
Like, "Why not me?"
My stomach turned seeing her face on his Facebook page.
But then I took another look and my first thought was, "She looks nice. Happy. Harmless."
I told my friends, "I can't hate her," and I can't. Maybe I am supposed to, but she looks like a nice and normal woman. I am relieved--and hopefully she is nice and normal!
To continue viewing this article by Laura Lifshitz please click below:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/laura-lifshitz/what-its-like-to-meet-you_b_7914616.html?utm_hp_ref=children-of-divorce
For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment