Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 7, 2015

WHY I'M JEALOUS OF MY DIVORCED FRIENDS

With so many celebrity divorces occurring right now, I though I would share my opinion on the subject. Divorce is a part of life. I have many divorced friends. Over the past 12 years I have seen at least half of my married friends relationships end in divorce. Divorce is sad, causes a lot of pain, and is a very difficult process. I am not jealous of any of that portion of the divorce. I am however jealous of the happy, after the fact divorced friends of mine who share custody of their children. I am in no way jealous of divorced full-custody parents who have to go it alone. Those people are saints. I am going to be honest and tell you why.
To continue viewing this article by Meredith Masony please click below:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/meredith-masony/why-im-jealous-of-my-divorced-friends_b_7935958.html
For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/ --

No comments:

Post a Comment