Popular Posts


Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2012


Once you have chosen your apartment and are ready to meet with the leasing representative at the community, the following information will be needed to expedite the approval process:
  • Driver's license for U.S. citizens, passport for non-citizens.
  • Financial information, such as checking and savings account information.
  • Check, money order, or cashier's check for the deposit.
  • Proof of income or ability to pay rent. If you're employed, bring a recent pay stub or tax return. If other financial assistance will be provided, you must show proof of income/ability to pay, such as a pay stub or tax return, and a passport or U.S. Social Security number.
  • If you are receiving child and/or spousal support take a copy of your current support order with you.

For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/ --

No comments:

Post a Comment