- Driver's license for U.S. citizens, passport for non-citizens.
- Financial information, such as checking and savings account information.
- Check, money order, or cashier's check for the deposit.
- Proof of income or ability to pay rent. If you're employed, bring a recent pay stub or tax return. If other financial assistance will be provided, you must show proof of income/ability to pay, such as a pay stub or tax return, and a passport or U.S. Social Security number.
- If you are receiving child and/or spousal support take a copy of your current support order with you.
For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/ --