If you love your children, your ex's parents love them also. It is not good when you don't maintain a good relationship together, even when they didn't do anything for you. If you had difficulty with their boy, they have absolutely nothing to do with it; it is your individual problem between you and their son.
• Don't discuss your ex-husband whenever you speak with them
• Keep all things beneficial even life is a bit hard for you
• Greet all of them on unique days: Getaways, Birthday, Wedding anniversary
• Always invite all of them if you will be having a party as well as celebrating one thing with pertains to kids
• Set a regular get together with your kids as well as their grandparents
• Send them emails or perhaps greeting cards now and then, just to find out how they are doing, inform them that you still care for them.
• Be steady
Following these simple guidelines will help to maintain healthy relationships and is in the children's best interest.
For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/