13 pro’s of divorce
- A home that is not filled with constant tension and anxiety.
- Deep lessons and wisdom that have resulted in personal growth with new found confidence and self-esteem.
- A new sense of self with a reconnection to your strengths and talents.
- The special knowledge and strength that comes with having survived a major life transition.
- A new life that is centered on what is important to you, to what you value.
- The clarification of your passions and the ability to create a life based on those passions.
- The realization that a crisis in life creates an opening for change, change that you wanted but were afraid to pursue.
- A new career.
- The freedom to do what you want when you want to do it.
- Better relationships with your children.
- The healing of old emotional wounds that emerge during divorce which gives you a new found freedom.
- Peace of mind.
- Retrieval of your power with the loss of victim-hood.
For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/ --