Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 28, 2013

THE WAY IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE

Birds chirped outside the window in the branches of the flowering locust tree. Spring hung in the air but not in my heart. I sat in the second row of the classroom watching my oldest daughter, 5-year-old Ashley, file into the room with the other students dressed for their preschool graduation.

The ceremony began. I scarcely heard a word, however, as I watched my child and wondered how the events of the previous 18 months would affect her. Her dad had left our home when Ashley was 3, her sister, Courtney, was 1 and I was pregnant with her brother, Clint. My mind retraced the events. Afraid to face what lay ahead on my own, I had surrendered my life to Christ. I prayed, "I give You not just this situation, but I give You my whole life."

To continue viewing this article by Lynda Hunter please click below:
http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/divorce_and_infidelity/divorce_and_separation/the_way_it_wasnt_supposed_to_be.aspx

For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/ --

No comments:

Post a Comment